Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blogging into the New Year

Blogging into the New Year

I'm going to attempt to Blog once a day until January 1st 2010.
I already know that I will "miss" a few days because I'll be out of town, however I will make them up when I return. My Daily Blog may only consist of a picture and a few quick thoughts but if a picture is worth a thousand words then I will not need to say much, Ha!

Today is Baby Taeler 's 1st Birthday.
She is my cousin and his wife's baby and is the baby of both of our families and is known as "Baby Taeler". I was the baby for 19 years until her Bubba, Carter, was born. We all (including their parents) assumed Carter would be an only child until we were blessed by this little girl 7 years later.She was well worth the wait!!!!



Happy Birthday Baby Taeler, we all LOVE you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment