Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Paisley, oh how I love thee.....


I love paisley. I think it is classy and timeless, you can wear it at any age and decorate your home with it. It is the perfect pattern! Below are some of my most favorite Paisley things!!!

I'm in love with this chair


However at $1698 I'm afraid Anthropologie is going to have to keep it.
But they have some lamp shades that match so I may treat myself to one of those instead!

This pillow is from Peir 1 and was the insperation for my guest room.
It makes me smile and was only $29.





Paisley for babies is so precious, this looks just like Baby Taeler's Room!




I'm really into scarves right now and this one is super cute !



Even Men can wear paisley!


And for the cutest Paisley's around


Brad, Kimberly, Huck and Baby Jasper!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so happy you are blogging. Now I would be even more happy if you planned a trip to visit me. However, I might come visit you after seeing pics of your guest room. So cute. Come and decorate my house. Miss you. Glad we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete